Buying a Helicopter
1) Providing a
full financial report
on the acquisition of the helicopter before purchase and over the duration of ownership.
the right helicopter
from reputable owners.
Negotiating the price
to achieve the best possible value for money.
title of ownership
and any debt attached to the helicopter prior entering into the contractual phase.
5) Organising and co-ordinating the
6) Setting up an escrow account to
secure the transaction
and protect your funds (deposit and balance).
7) Compiling and
releasing the purchase agreement
8) Following up and co-ordinating all actions after the
has been carried out.
Completing the purchase
and exchange of funds and title of ownership (Bill of Sale) between buyer and seller
through the escrow account.
10) Getting the best deal on
spare parts, tooling
, any additional mission equipment and maintenance contracts such as airframe work
and engine ‘Power by the Hour’ agreements.
11) Organising and co-ordinating the logistics for the
export of the helicopter to the final delivery
12) De-registering the helicopter and assisting with the
13) Assisting with
14) Assisting with
15) Providing you with second-to-none
after sales support