Private and Corporate Sellers
We support our private and corporate clients in re-marketing new or pre-owned helicopters, and we are keenly aware of their priorities. Our extensive global network allows us to ensure a successful sale to the right buyer, in the fastest turnaround time and at best value.
Re-Marketing and Sale
We handle the re-marketing and sale of our client's assets, end to end. Having managed nearly $1.5 billion of aviation deals, we have mastered the art of successful aircraft transactions and can adeptly handle all of the underlying processes, from the re-marketing standpoint through to engineering, legal, financial and export aspects, and on to final closing.
- Guaranteed to achieve sale of our clients' helicopters.
- Faster turnaround of the sale process.
- Minimises involvement and time burden on our clients.
Contact us for to see how we can guarantee the sale of your asset
We work out the precise value of our client's assets at a given point in time. We employ a tried and tested approach for helicopter valuation based on analysis of past and present trading values for the specific helicopter model and serial number, and leveraging data compiled over 18 years of aircraft trading. We complement this with comprehensive market reports using the most advanced live databases, and then benchmark the data against competitor models, market segments and/or regions of the world, enabling extremely accurate and reliable valuations.
- Provides our clients with a precise idea of the value of their helicopter(s).
- Allows our clients to precisely plan their finances before and after the sale of the asset(s).
- Enables clearer risk-reward analysis to inform decisions on the re-marketing of assets.
Contact us to get a comprehensive free valuation of your asset
We enhance our client's understanding of current market conditions to enable appropriate strategies for selling their assets. We have access to live data on the worldwide market for all helicopter and/or aircraft models. We also team up with partner specialists in all corners of the globe, giving us a 360° view of the market conditions for any specific aircraft model at any given time.
- Significantly improves our clients' understanding of current market conditions for the specific helicopter model.
- Enables more informed decisions on the appropriate strategy to deploy in the sale of the asset(s).
Call us to discuss the right strategy to sell your helicopter(s)
We advise our clients on the expected time it will take to sell their helicopters. With a long track record marketing most helicopter models, as well as our active dealing in the current market, we are fluent in the confluence of variables that impact the speed of completing a helicopter sale, including the asset's configuration, place of registration, target sale price, target market segments, timing of the sale, availability of new and preowned models, availability of competitor models and current market demand, among others. Based on this knowledge and our close attention to these factors, we can provide a fairly accurate projection of how long it will take to sell our clients’ assets.
- Provides clarity on the expected timeline for completing the sale.
- Enables our clients to properly plan their finances and commitments toward the assets' ongoing running costs.
Contact us to get your tailored report
Finding a Buyer
We inform our clients about current available buyers for their asset(s). We regularly receive and support requests from our global client base to purchase one or more specific helicopters for a precise mission that needs to be carried out at a set time of the year. We always have buyers for any helicopter.
- Immediate confirmation of buyer availability.
- Faster commencement of sale process with qualified and serious buyers.
Get in touch to find out how we can sell your helicopter(s) fast
Process and Associated Costs
We inform our clients about the process and direct costs associated with the sale of their helicopter(s). We present a clear and thorough description of the helicopter(s) sale process, complete with a detailed breakdown of the associated costs. Our pricing is a function of the mission to be achieved, in particular the helicopter specifications, target sale price and our client's required timeline.
- Provides clarity on the entire sale process and what to expect.
- Gives our clients a clear idea of the costs involved in selling their assets.
Contact us for a free consultation
Get in touch to find out how we can sell your helicopter. Simply leave a few details and we will do the rest. We will contact you shortly after your submission.