If you are an independent advisor, broker, consultant or anyone with access to the following:
- Aircraft owners, buyers or sellers;
- Investors seeking to start up an operation in the aviation market; or
- Government agencies in the process of acquiring, disposing of or upgrading their aircraft fleets;
And if you require additional subject expertise to support your clients, Uplifting Aviation offers a unique partnership program for any aviation transaction preferably above US$5m.
We offer multiple levels of partnership schemes, correlating directly to the specific commitments attached to the mission, total workload, specific expertise required to execute the transaction, nature of the transaction, client profile, geographic region and deal structure.
The foundation of our partnership programme is the fulfilment by all parties of the following mandatory requirements:
- Full compliance with the UK Anti-Bribery Act, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and all equivalent rules and regulations within relevant jurisdictions;
- Full compliance with national and international sanctions;
- Full compliance with export rules and regulations, particularly the US International Trade of Arms Regulations (ITAR);
- Integrity, ethics, loyalty and professionalism; and
- Direct and transparent communication.
Supported Flying Machines
We can support any transaction covering the purchase, re-marketing, trade, financing, leasing, maintenance or operation of the following flying machines:
- Turbine-powered helicopters (all major manufacturers - all configurations - all missions)
- Corporate jets
- Commercial airliners
- Regional aircraft
- Special mission aircraft
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
We can support any aviation transaction, including but not limited to the following:
- Purchase or sale of aviation businesses;
- Investment in aviation companies; and
- Launching of aircraft operations (setting up Aircraft Operator’s Certificates)
Get in touch for a friendly review of your project and to hear how we can bring success to you and your client’s mission.